Saturday, May 19, 2012

I'm losing a lot these days

So here i am 3 months since my last post. Since then I got back with my ex and then broke up again. This time was more serious since I decided to move out and stay with my sister. But now my ex is saying he wants to work things out. I'm pretty sure I'm done for good this time. We just didn't work well together. I don't even think we would have made it this far if it wasn't for our daughter. I think this is for the best though. It feels right this way.

I have also made progress with my weight loss since the last post. I have now lost a total of 35 lbs. I am about a pound and a half away from being back in the 100's. I haven't been there since right after the birth of my daughter nearly 4 years ago. So I'm pretty excited.

Well this insomniac must try to get some rest. Hopefully it won't be another couple months until my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment