Thursday, June 18, 2015

Questions

I don't understand why some people have to go through hell. Why does a woman who I know would be a great mother, not get to have a baby. Why must she suffer loss? It is times like these that I believe are not "God's Will" as some would say, but just the science of our bodies. It is just something that happens. God didn't plan it. It just is. Because I cannot fathom a reason why God would do something to a person.

I know I'm not supposed to question God. I just can't understand this thing that is happening to someone I love. Why her? What is the reason that she doesn't has to suffer loss over and over again. I would give up my ability to have more children just for her to get the child she deserves.

Loss is a difficult thing to understand. The universe is so cruel. What is the point? And why am I so affected by this? This wasn't my loss to suffer, yet I can't shake this sadness.

No comments:

Post a Comment